To find out what the men are up to please join us on Facebook at the St James’ Mens Forum.
This is some of the stuff we get up to…..
- On the 3rd Saturday of every month dad’s and young children gather in the Parish Centre for ‘Dads Breakfast’. There are toys, juice and cereals for the kids and bacon butties, tea and coffee for the dads.
- A group of us regularly meet on a Thursday evening for a bible study, followed by a visit to The Cock.
- We attend the occasional men’s breakfast with speaker.
- A few times a year we meet up for a curry or pie and a pint
- We periodically run a Christian basics course.
- Last summer we had a fantastic camping weekend with kids.
- There’s always a group of guys who are keen to go walking, cycling, running, skiing, bowling and swimming in the river.